The Seller of the goods offered in this online store and the person placing the order, the Buyer, enter into the following Agreement: The Seller sells and delivers the goods to the Buyer in accordance with the Buyer’s order. Seller is considered concluded when the Buyer draws up a basket of goods in the store, indicates the delivery address, chooses the payment method and gets acquainted with these Terms, presses the “Order” button. The agreement is valid until the obligations arising from it are fully fulfilled. In cases when the Buyer does not agree with all or part of the terms, he is obliged not to order the goods.
Delivery and payment
The buyer orders goods on the website, indicating the type and quantity of goods. The Buyer has the opportunity to pay for the product using the payment tools built into the Online Store or by paying the invoice prepared by the Seller and sent to the Buyer by e-mail in accordance with the order. When paying the invoice, the order number must be indicated!
The Seller ensures the delivery of the goods in Latvia within 3-5 working days from the receipt of payment for the goods, coordinating the delivery time and address with the Buyer. Delivery in the Baltic States from 5-7 working days.
OMNIVA – one of the ways to receive a purchase in Latvia and throughout the Baltics. Indicate the type of delivery and delivery address next to the purchase.
Delivery is made within 3-5 working days without receiving payment in the bank account. Delivery is made to the delivery address specified by you.
Withdrawal of Order
The Buyer has the right to withdraw from the Product within 14 calendar days from the moment of receipt of the Product by sending the Seller a letter of withdrawal. The Seller shall send the withdrawal letter form to the Buyer by e-mail upon the Buyer’s request.
The Buyer is obliged to return the goods to the Seller within 7 days after sending the letter of withdrawal. All expenses that will be incurred in connection with the return of the goods to the Seller shall be paid by the Buyer.
The characteristics of the goods are indicated next to the existing description of each goods. The Seller is not responsible for the fact that the color, shape and other parameters of the goods in the online store may not correspond to the actual size, shape, color of the goods due to the characteristics of the monitor used by the Buyer. In order to return the product (s) using the right of withdrawal, the buyer must fill in the return document, attach it to the returned product and inform the Seller about the return.
When returning the goods, the Buyer must follow the following rules: the returned goods must be in the original, neat packaging; the product must not be damaged by the Buyer; the product must not have been used, lost its original appearance or damaged price tags. This point shall not be taken into account in the case of the return of a defective product; the returned product must be in the same configuration as it was when the Buyer received it; when returning the product, it is mandatory to submit the document of its purchase, warranty card (if any) and a completed return document; The Seller has the right to refuse to accept the Buyer’s returned goods if the terms of return of the goods have not been observed..
The Buyer has no right to withdraw from the purchase and sale agreement and return the product if the Buyer has damaged the product or its appearance has changed significantly. The buyer must pay the cost of returning the goods.
The return fee depends on the delivery service provider chosen by the Buyer. Through Omniva self-service terminals – return price is 3.49Eur. When returning goods in our store in Jelgava, Katoļu Street 19, Latvia, the return is free of charge.
The return fee depends on the delivery service provider selected by the Buyer.
If the Buyer needs a product of another size, the Buyer can return the product and receive a refund, order the product of the required size, except for the specified goods, which the Buyer has no right to exchange / return in accordance with the law. In this case, the Buyer must return the wrong size product.
- Discount coupons can be obtained in veikalskante.lv store announcements, social media (Facebook @ veikalskante / Instagram @
veikals.kante), received by e-mail or in the online campaign.
- The code specified in the discount coupon can be used only once
- In the veikalskante.lv online store it is possible to use the following types of coupons:
3.1. coupons that provide a discount of a certain amount;
3.2. coupons that provide a percentage discount;
- Discount coupons are not cumulative and are not exchanged for cash and sales are prohibited
- Discount coupons are valid until the specified date. Discount coupons with an expiration date are not exchanged for products sold in
the online store veikalskante.lv, their expiration date is not extended and is not reimbursed
- The coupon holder is responsible for the security of the information
- All discount coupons can be used to reduce the amount of baskets only in the online store veikalskante.lv. Discount coupons do not
add up and other discounts applied in the online store do not apply to discount coupons
- Used discount coupons are not refundable
- Invalid, lost and otherwise damaged (for example, the coupon code is damaged and cannot be identified), discount coupons are not
refunded and their validity is not extended
- Discount coupons are not exchanged for other coupons and cannot be returned
- Due to uncertainty, contact us by writing to e-mail: email@example.com
Processing of personal data
By entering the necessary information when placing an order, the Buyer confirms that he has read and agrees that the data provided by him is used so that the Seller can accept the Buyer’s order and deliver goods in accordance with the requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Latvia. By entering the information, the Buyer agrees that notifications related to the processing of the Buyer’s order will be sent to the specified e-mail. The data will not be used for other purposes.
We can collect such information as your name, surname, address, e-mail address, telephone number in order to deliver your parcels exactly to you, and in some cases, if you voluntarily send this data, then we also collect information about your birth, sex, size and clothing preferences, so that we can send relevant and non-spam information – for example, discounts for your birthday.
We transfer the personal data necessary for making payments to the authorized processor Maksekeskus AS.
Why do you get my data?
We use the information we collect to provide you services, improve our products and services, support and send notifications, suggestions and advertisements to protect your rights and interests, and to comply with the law.
We use information about you in order to:
- process your proposals and provide you with our services;
- identify and prevent any fraud, money laundering or similar criminal activity;
- communicate with you, informing you of any changes concerning us, our services and your order;
- ensure and improve the quality of our services;
- manage and improve our website, keep it safe and ensure that the content is shown to you on any device in the most effective way;
- develop and offer new services;
- for statistical and marketing research, to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising that we provide to you and others, and to provide you with relevant advertising;
- advertising (on websites and mobile applications, by mail, email, mobile phone or SMS) services of our company, including customize our offer, considering your personal choice
You have the right to obtain access to your personal data and how they are processed, to demand that the personal data submitted be rectified, supplemented or destroyed, and to stop the processing of them (withdraw your consent). You also have the right to request that the data controller limit the processing of your personal data, the right to data portability, the right to submit a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate (contact details are provided online at www.dvi.gov.lv), and the right not to agree to the processing of the personal data submitted. If you want to receive detailed information about the procedure for exercising these rights, please send an inquiry by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We transfer your data only for the provision of services to you (Delivery Service), for developing new services (to email service providers) and improving the efficiency of our service (google / facebook analytics).
Questions about online shopping? Contact us on weekdays from 9:00 to 18:00!
Call or write message: +371 20044118